Denturism Diploma in just two and a half years!
Denturists examine patients and design, construct and repair removable dentures. Most denturists work in private practice.
N.O.C. 3221 Median Salary $48,434 year *Job Bank 2015
Denturism Program Focus:
- Measure patients’ jaws to determine size and shape of dentures required
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth, gums and jaws
- Design and construct dentures or direct other workers to construct dentures
- Insert, fit and modify new dentures
- Repair dentures
- Reline, rebase and adjust dentures
- Fabricate mouth protectors, anti-snoring prostheses and removable prostheses on implants
- May order radiographs
- May prepare partial dentures
- May perform denture whitening and cleaning.