1. Acceptance. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this Agreement and acknowledge that this Agreement supersedes any other agreement between you and Oxford College. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement from time to time, as deemed necessary. We will always post notice on the Website of those changes and of the date that they become effective, within the current Agreement. You may view the current applicable version of this Agreement at any time through a link at the bottom of each page of the Website.
3. Description of the Website. This Website contains information and material about Oxford College and its various educational programs, services and initiatives. This Website is intended to the general public who has reached the college age. Please feel free to browse this Website, as appropriate. Your access to and use of the information contained herein is subject to this Agreement and all applicable laws.
4. Ownership. Material on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips (the “Content”), is owned or otherwise provided by Oxford College, and Oxford College does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. Trademarks and logos (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on this Website are registered or unregistered Marks of Oxford College or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of Oxford College or of the owner of such Marks respectively. It is therefore forbidden to copy, modify, delete, publish, transmit, create derivative works of, display or post, or in any other way exploit or uses the Content without the express authorization of each respective owner. However, you may use any information or material contained on this Website purposely made available by Oxford College for downloading or copying, provided that you: • Do not modify this information or remove any copyright, trademark and other intellectual or proprietary rights notices; • Use such information solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post this information on the Internet, any website, any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; and • Do not make any representations or warranties relating to such information.
5. Representation and use of the Website. As a user of this Website, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to Oxford College. Oxford College is pleased to hear from its users and welcomes your feedback regarding its educational programs, services and Website. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Website (the “Submissions”), such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, unless you expressly indicate your disagreement in your Submissions. At all times, Oxford College will comply with its legal obligations regarding management of your personal information. Please refer to “Privacy” section below. By sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submissions, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submissions does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submissions. You agree to indemnify Oxford College against all claims and liabilities arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement. Oxford College does not take any responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions sent or posted by you or any other person or entity.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Oxford College has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this Website is reliable. However, by using this Website, you accept the information and services provided herein “as is”. Oxford College makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within this Website. Oxford College may not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any damage directly or indirectly related to the use and to any decision arising from your use of this Website and/or its content. The foregoing disclaimers of representations, warranties and limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted at law and shall survive any termination of this Agreement or your use of this Website.
9. Consequences. If your violation of this Agreement causes harm to Oxford College or to others, you agree to indemnify and hold Oxford College harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense. If any dispute arises between you and Oxford College regarding this Agreement or your use of this Website, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario. Oxford College reserves the right to restrict a user’s access to the Website, in whole or in part, without prior notice. Oxford College shall not be held responsible for any such restriction.
You may opt-out at any time in the future by contacting us at email@example.com